Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Post-Visualizaion

It is said that once a humble man asked a monk if it was possible to find one's way to God.  The enlightened monk replied that the simple act of thinking in such an elevated manner changed a person.  Change originates from our strongest desires and intentions.

(I have been trying to write this post since Saturday. I have a strong desire to finish it. But when I tell anyone I am having difficulty getting it done, well everyone has a suggestion. Today, my sister recommended that I write about Easter... What?  How does that help??? Easter, Easter, Easter... there I wrote about Easter! Happy? I am taking a deep breath now, trying to get back to where I was...)

A specific wish or longing can be represented by a symbol which holds strong personal or spiritual meaning for us.  Visualizing this symbol during meditation can help bring about what you most desire.  Holding an object in your hand that exemplifies our dream, while.......

(Rrrrrrrr..... The only thing I am holding in my hand is my cell phone that perpetually vibrates...)

(Excuse me if you will.... I have a friend who keeps texting me.  I told him that I was busy trying to write... having a hard time finding my voice... not loving what I've wrote so far.... but no he just keeps texting ....)

(I am just going to put my phone on silent and ignore him... he'll go away eventually.)

(Ok... picked up the phone to see what he wrote, because I can't concentrate... Deciding to ignore him wasn't the best idea.  He went into long-winded self-postulating conversation with his alter ego...that has completely filled my in-box.....??)

...I am quite the genius, aren’t I?
always bragging... conceited full of yourself is more like it...
What was that?
u heard me...!
You know what your problem is? I’ll tell you... You’re an idiot!
that’s original... you think that up all on your own?
No.... looked up idiot in the dictionary and it showed a picture of you...
it is hard to hear your muddling, considering that due to your rectal cranial immersion, your wallet is in the way!
Are you trying to say that my head is up my a..? I take offense to that!
take whatever you want to wherever you want it’s the truth...
You are a dead man...
am i supposed to fear that... shudder shudder... oooh...
You frustrate me to my wits end...
btw... what is “SHE” up to...
She has a name, dammit...
that’s a funny name for a girl....
You know you’ve now crossed the line... 
oh trying to be all noble are we ...?!
she just ignores u anyway... some “blog” or something-way more important than u....
I beg to differ... sir!
disinterested more like...
As much as I hate to admit it... You may have a point... She does seem to be preoccupied...
she is probably taking a nap... ur 2 much for her to deal with...
I'm not asleep... trying to write here...
oh look now she feels like responding...
I'm quite a handful, aren't I?
Haven't had time to read any of your texts yet ...Had to get my kiddos... Just letting you TWO go for it... :-)
What ingratitude...
damn convenient isn’t it?
I mean it’s not like we knew everything was ok... I mean she could have been injured...
yea, like laying on the side of some dark ally with a knife wound...
i'm outa here....

Fine, leave! I’m still here...four days later, after spending the last three hours trying to get past my block and this is what I have to show for it. I give up!

I just want to thank all my loving supporters today.  You've helped me immensely. I couldn’t do it without you, truly. Oh and one thing I almost forgot, GET YOUR OWN DAMN BLOG!

I feel confident that I have visualized the symbolism representing my intention very clearly. (SMILE)

No comments:

Post a Comment